Living in a one bedroom flat or a mansion, inclusion of plants is essential. Potted plants in your household not only beautify the surrounding but also add fresh air with the inclusion of oxygen and removal of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. There are some plants which are more beneficial. The 5 must have house plants are as follows:
• Peace Lily called as Spathiphyllum as its scientific name - the spores of mold is removed if you keep peace lily at your bathroom or laundry. Filtration of trichloroethylene and formaldehyde from the environment is the work of this plant. The features are so special that it looks beautiful in the household. There is a slight disadvantage associated with it that it can be toxic if cats consume it.
• Bamboo Palm called as Chamaedorea Seifrizzi as its scientific name - the height of this plant is 10 feet and grows little above it. You can easily add this plant into the space of indoors. The two most toxic elements can at any time enter the environment of the living space called as benzene and trichloroethylene which this plant removes it. You should keep this plant near the furniture as formaldehyde can be removed.
• Rubber Plant called as Ficus Elastica as its scientific name - the character of such plants is that it easily thrives and survives in areas which have low temperature and less light which are taken in by other plants. When tested it gave out positive result that it removes the pollutants and toxins present in the homes. This plant can also be kept near the furniture.
• Chinese Evergreen called as Aglaonema as its scientific name - How effectively the plant develops is wonderful! The more time this plant spends in the space given the more fruitful it becomes at the removal of toxins and pollutants. It grows well and produces berries even in low light.
• Aloe Vera plant – it is easy to grow and also removes toxins and pollutants. The leaves have some properties which heal fast. It is considered to be a good source of proteins be it A, B1, B2 and others. It helps in skin diseases, against cuts and wounds, digestion, alkalinity and immune system. The growing process is so simple that it can even grow in a mini plant near the window sill.
The benefits of growing plants at your home are numerous:
• Purification of air - Conversion of carbon dioxide to oxygen is the most important element of plants. Oxygen is required not only for your body but also for your well being. Even on the International Space Stations NASA uses the small plants for purification.
• Locally productive - there are dwarf versions of many plants which you otherwise, cannot grow in the surrounding. Some fruit plants which are dwarf plants can be grown right near your window.
• Plants make your house as home - it is scientifically proven that if you have more plants in your house then it will help you in breathing. The room will be full of scent.